Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Can I Add A Dvd To My Mercede

never before seen pictures of the cast in Montepulciano, Italy.

Source: Di Aryan
Twilight Original Image Source: Twilight Fan Italy Via
Source: Gossip Dance
Note intro: § w £ € t ßêllð



Q I hope when all this ends the saga continue out previously unseen photos of the cast while filming the movies and always have a reminder of how much that made me sigh and looked increasingly q news about his work published in the Twilight Saga when I look at my DVD's of movies, I'll never forget actors were the most and thank you for bringing this story to the screen and make it yours.

Here is an image q allow sigh and remember when they filmed the movie New Moon in Montepulciano, Italy.



http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkp1kfncwz1qhzyhno1_500.jpg
Click on them to enlarge

0 comments:

Post a Comment