Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Republican Accrostic Poem

Evaluation of the first computer classes

First, I'm surprised because I did not expect that the content of the classes were another word, excel, access, etc. In short the office.Es may appear not all utilities to see explained in these two classes, but my opinion is that creating a blog can be very helpful to let you know, both individually (showing your resume), and professionally giving your company. Another advantage is that the moment is gratuito.La second class with the google docs, I was very surprised, because if I had known this tool before, I would have saved many head warm. I mean, the last thing I finished is a cycle of higher vocational education (Higher Technical Analysis and Control), and I had to do a project between multiple partners. With the word processor google docs could have been more communication easier also to see if the other partners work together, because one always shirking. Also avoids the need to carry USB memory, with the risk of pérdida.De moment these are the major utilities that currently affect me, although I find most interesting is the ability to modify a document sent to someone through this link web.Por page is now the balance is positive, I would take to ask a question the teacher and is as follows: In the exam, we will ask questions such as the activities we are doing in class? That is, how to create a blog (do I have to do), or we will get on your computer to make one.
I

0 comments:

Post a Comment